Monday, December 26, 2005

Value of yours

Do you know that what are you thinking of is your value of yourself?
When you say that the healthy is the highest value of your life. So you will do everything in your life which relates the healthy as the priority.
When you say the wealthy is the highest value one, you will do everything to be a rich one, it doesn't matter how to achieve it, a right or wrong way.

Hows about me? My parent always said that the intelegent is the highest value of my life. I did everthing to achieve it, study hard, read a lot books until I have a thick glasses :)). Now, when almost half of my life passes, I realise that the priority is not good enough for the real life, coz I feel I live in my own world and immature in social life. There are many dangerous things in the real world, that can hurt me and I am not ready to receive it.
Yes, you are right, I have to change my priority life, what is that? I decide that
My value is my success, whether in this short life or the afterlife.
What kind of success do I want? I have to write down again.... hmmm.. may be next time I will write it for you all :)

Hope you get a lesson from this.... and try to write down what value of yours!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home