Saturday, March 17, 2007

After KO


Thank to Allah for the healty life that we have.
Because of the cough virus, Farros and I have to stay home almost two weeks. It is very terrible, because your body will feel so weak, with fever, headache, cough and running nose. So you cannot do anything... during the virus time.
GP only said you can take paracetamol to reduce the pain, after 'the time' you will be better. Oh.. no... how come? I have to wait my healty without do anything?
But what can I do. I have to wait and the time will be past. And now... I am feeling better, I can go for shopping, read book or writing this small story in this blog.
Just say thanks to Allah for everytime He is giving to me... with wonderful experience and understanding about the healty.
And thank to Dad and all friends who help me during this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home