Saturday, February 20, 2010

missing u

I miss you so much... especially when I read your papers, texts, and emails.
I proud of you.. you have done many things in your life.
How you can do everything which only 4 years differences between us? You have h-Index 3 with 23 citations, but I only have h-Index 1 and only 7 citations.
Hope I can follow you and make you proud on me.

I have a bit disappointed news. Two of my proposal had not received the grants. So sad... because I think I will get 1 this year, then I will send a proposal for next year.
Please help me to get this dream...........

So what are you doing during this weekend? dinner out, watching movie, or just playing computer as usual?
Just wanna say... have a lovely weekend and talk to you Monday.
Take care......

2 Comments:

At 3:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is he mum?

 
At 3:58 pm, Anonymous A friend said...

Wow.. I am happy with you. Hope you are happy with him. Please publish his picture

 

Post a Comment

<< Home