Monday, December 24, 2007

When I feel sad

It is impossible to feel happy all the time, sometimes we feel down. I make my blog’s title to encourage me for always thankful to Allah and feeling happy.

I was crying, feeling lonely and weakly. I couldn’t tell my son about my feeling.
What causes? I think that what decision I made is not right. I couldn’t enjoy my life again, feel depress and couldn’t smile again. I said it is ok, but my heart is so hurt.
Maybe someone said why don’t you try to fix it? Or solve the problems?
Yes, I know. My best friend, who usually is there for me, is far away, in different continental. It is very expensive to make call from Indonesia. I can call anybody in the world very cheaply from UK, but now I have to think 1000000 times to call. L
What should I do? Do you think I have a brave to say the true from my heart?
May Allah protect me to make a right decision in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home