Monday, March 15, 2010

mine?? yours??

Hi,

Hope you have fruitful weekend with your beloved son.

Do you know, when I told my friend about my feeling to you, he said that I have to forget it. He ask me that I have to be a professional person in work, don't put my feeling that can affect my work with you.

Hmm... A good suggestion, but what can I said, that this feeling so strong and push me to be always closed to you.
I wanna be a part of your life, sharing this joy and painful life with you, support each other, since we have a same subject and interest in our work and so on.

I know... I don't want to disturb your family, if you have... since I don't know that you are single or married. I just know that you have 11 years old boy. But it doesn't mean that you are not single??? right????

Just ask Allah SWT to gives the best for our life in this world and after....

Missing you so much........

Love,
Your secret admirer

1 Comments:

At 1:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mama umur berapa ya?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home