Saturday, April 03, 2010

lazy holiday

Its very exhausted holiday. I remembered when Easter holiday in UK.. we ate a lot of chocolate... Farros and I love Easter egg... especially when I got from friends and colleagues, its free... hehehe.

This morning, I received an email from a British friend and told me about our last Easter holiday. So lovely to remember all the memory when it was past.
We are always don't care when we are in the time... but we will miss the time when it was past.

Back to the holiday... I just stay home in this holiday.. we just have a small chocolate, it is not a special one, but we just brought last week in a supermarket. I have to clean and arrange the house coz we have just moved in this lovely house after a bit renovation.
After that... I was sleeping.... eating... and sleeping again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home