Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Today

Oh dear...

Even yesterday until 7.00pm, I met him... I still miss him much now. I hope he can come to my office soon.
Last night, you know.. I couldn't sleep properly, I slept early, coz it was a very tired day.... but then at 2.30am I awake.. Thanks to Allah that I can do my night prayer. I just hope I get my healthy back, give the best way for me and him.... and of course I pray for my parents, mbak Heng and my beloved son, Farros.
I tried to sleep again after the prayer.... but then OMG, someone called me....... I knew who was calling me... someone from different time.... Because his time was still at 10.00pm, so He thought he could call me anytimes... oh silly boy.
Anyway, back to my feeling this morning... even I couldn't sleep... but I am so happy now.... I will meet him again this morning. I just hope and always hope Allah gives me the best way.... for my life and Farros in this world and after.
Until this morning I know.. that I miss him so much............................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home