Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ending

Dear all,

I should make an ending of my novel, before the story goes to wrong way.
What should I do. I couldn't keep the feeling inside my heart, I should tell him whatever his responses, I will accept it. So I sent an email last Friday night. I know he will open the email on Monday, since he never open his email during weekend. Monday morning....... no email..... afternoon... no email.. :-(
I was so sad... but I was thinking that it was so difficult for him to understand my email and the meaning, since I don't write in clear (I was so afraid).... then after lunch on Tuesday I received his email... but I only had time to read the email before I left my office... full day workshop.
He said that he is not the person that can make cheer me up, but I am the person that should do by myself. With this condition, he said that I will have more spirit... hmmm. It is right, coz after I am falling in love with him, I always happy to do every things. I am more patient, very rarely angry with my beloved son, and very happy to improve my knowledge especially related with his field.. ihik.. :-).

But....I got feeling that he wants to tell me, "please don't expect to me, only can care and pray for you that you will have the best". Thanks to Allah that he remains me to always pray and remember Him in my life. I know I can not remove this feeling to you... but I will try to reduce it and pray that Allah wills give me someone that very love me and I love him too.

So this is the ending of my novel... after month and month just a bit word. Hope I can make a beter novel after collect all the contents.

Happy days forever for all my friends

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home