Wednesday, April 07, 2010

So sad...

After he left the meeting....... I am feeling so sad...... so blue....... it seems that he brings my hearth away. I have to forget him........ forget his smile...... his tenderly eyes........ and forget to be with him always.
Could I do??????
Even he is around me, I am still feeling so sad, and I hope I don't have this feeling to him. But what can I said, Allah gives this lovely feeling to me. I have to say thanks to Him.
So frustrating..... I hope I can finish my project with him... but how comes? I couldn't think without him. His smile, the way he talks and looks at me.. so lovely...I am so thirsty of his love...............

Ya Allah... ya Robbi... please forgive me.... please give me a peace and happiness in my life .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home